Thursday, May 29, 2008

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG





Let me be upfront to say I am not creative, my life is dull in comparison to your blogs. I love reading your blogs, seeing your homes and children, your hobbies etc.


Tomorrow I have the day off from work and will go to my Breaking Free class.

I will try and post a picture to see if I can do it.


I didn't want it to be so big. This is my 4 year old granddaughter Larissa. She is having an EEG this wednesday. She's had two fibral seizures. Scary! Please pray for her.

Now I will post a picture of my 10 year old grandson Timothy. He loves playing guitar like his grandpa. Timothy and Grandpa played a song at church some months ago.
I don't know what is happening to these pictures but everything seems to be all messed up.

Next is a picture of my youngest granddaughter Gina. She just turned two on April 25. Obviously Gina's picture is old.

I'm going to quit for now. I'm getting frustrated with the placement of these pictures. If anyone has any tips how to move them around and a simple link that I can learn to blog like the pros let me know.
Don't they have a book called Blogging for Dummies?

5 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

I saw your comment on the Lproof blog and wanted to stop by and say hello.

I mainly post pictures on the side of my blog, after signing in I click on Layout, then click on Page Element, and when the choices appear, I click on Picture.

I pray in the Name of Jesus that Larissa is delivered from seizures, that her brain is perfect working order as our Father created her. I plead the Blood of Jesus over Larissa from the top of her head to the soles of her feet that no weapon formed against her will prosper. Amen.

Abba's Girl said...

PS - I just realized we use the same template for our blogs....

Annette

bp said...

I also saw your blog on the LPM blog. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! God bless you.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I'm so excited you are up and running again! About your pictures, you can click and drag them to place them where you want in the body of your written post. I still have to feel my way through all this stuff, too.

I'll be praying for Larissa. It sounds very frightening. I'll keep Tim and Leah in prayer too!

In the meantime, Happy Blogging!

Melissa G said...

Hi, i saw Miss Paula's post introducing you. So i just came over to say hello and welcome to blogging. I hope you enjoy it.
The pictures the children are so sweet!