Sunday, April 5, 2009

DOING MY CIVIC DUTY

Tomorrow I start my time on a jury for a criminal case. The judge said it will be about a five day trial. With deliberations it could be a few days longer. I'm blessed that my job will pay for 10 days. BUT being a church secretary this week is crucial at the office due to all the bulletin I have to print for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday (2) and Easter. Plus payroll!! I plan to go to the office early in the morning or after court for a day or two.

Please pray for wisdom and discernment on the jury's part and pray that I have peace and not anxiety knowing what awaits me at the office. I can only do so much. My main concern is getting payroll in. THAT'S THE PRIORITY!! heheheh

My smalll group has been doing the Book of Romans and oh how it speaks to me in light of Holy Week and the CROSSS.

Blessed be the name of the Lord. God will carry me through this week.

I just love Him. While I was still a sinner Christ died for me. ME!! Praise Him! Thank you Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh I go in June....

Abba's Girl said...

Praying for wisdom and discernment and what is righteous in the Lord's sight to be done.

cece said...

Hi Siesta Friend,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I think I will give it a try and see where it goes!
Blessings!