Tuesday, March 31, 2009

YOU ARE INVITED

http://michellebentham.blogspot.com/2009/03/calling-all-followers.html

I was invited to participate in this unique bible study beginning tomorrow. If you would like to check it out please go to the link above and follow the guidelines. I look forward to this. I'm wanting a fresh word from the Lord.

I'm involved in three bible study groups and I do the homework but it's like what I called it, homework. I don't seem to be getting any ah ha moments.

What I like about the above link is that all I need is my bible. I don't have to buy a workbook, i don't have to do research, i don't have to sit through video or share with people. There is nothing wrong with that by no means. don't get me wrong. I love all that I mentioned but I just want to sit at Jesus feet and get one-on-one with Him. I just want him.

So tomorrow starts something new for me. I'm yours Lord, let me have it!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mitzi,

I saw that you have jury duty this week! I'm praying for a speedy trial and much wisdom and discernment for you all. Also for the work that needs to be done. Oh Lord, please stop the sun in the sky to help Mitzi do all you have called her to this week!

Well, the post is up at my blog for the weekly Wednesday Bible study. I hope you have been able to spend that time sitting at His feet as you planned. And thanks for advertising the study. I'm anxious to hear what others have learned and applied through their reading this week! So excited.

God is doing a new thing and I'm so glad you've decide to join in.

Blessings and much love.

Michelle

P. S. You can get html code from my sidebar with a Weighing the Word picture and link to add to your post. Once you get your post typed up and ready, then go to my blog, copy the code and then return to your post. Edit it and click the HTML tab at the top. Paste the code into the body of the message by placing the cursor at the beginning of your first line. I hope you like it!