Monday, June 1, 2009

TOOK A SICK DAY TODAY

I had a busy weekend and this morning I was soooo tired. I called in sick. Yes, I wasn't physically sick but does exhaustion count? I had a busy memorial weekend too and I think all the busyness caught up with me. I just slept pretty much most of the day and fooled around with my current jigzaw puzzle. Am I bad? No, this aging grandma had to get some rest.

Now, I feel rested and will gladly be at work tomorrow. I don't usually call in sick but I know I'd be dragging this week if I didn't get some rest. So with that, good night!

Did you notice I changed my profile picture? Yes, I changed it in honor of the Lakers. Let the games begin!

3 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

I worked at a company years ago which gave us sick days, vacations days and 2 personal days each year...it was nice to use a personal day when exhausted...it happens to everyone, glad you rested.

Yasemin said...

Sometimes you just need it to catch your breath! Definitely a great benefit of the job and glad you had that time....

Deirdre said...

exhaustion IS a sickness. I swear it is.

*grin*

thanks for stopping in over at my blog. You are welcome to come look any time. ;-)