Thursday, September 17, 2009

BLOGGING

I'm not a blogger, obviously. Where does one find the time to blog daily or regularly??? I can't do it. So many bloggers have gone to Facebook. I'm not going there. MySpace? that was another misadventure. Like I said I'm just not the blogging type. I like to lurk and read others but I really don't have much to say for my own blog.

I started Community Bible study on Friday mornings and we're doing the Gospel of Luke. I'm going to enjoy it. New place and new faces in my group, new adventure.

Tuesday I went back to my regular small group at church. That was good too, remeet again.

Frank is at praise team practice.

There....now you can see why I don't blog. MY LIFE IS BORING for a blog. But that's OK. I do have four followers! that's better than none, right?!

Good night and God bless you.

No comments: