Saturday, December 13, 2008

NEW LOOK

Since I want to get serious again with blogging I thought I'd change my look. I'd like one of those fancy ones that one can get for free, but don't know how to download it? Anyone out there help me?

Anyway, this will be my look until I learn how to get fancy. :)

Did I mention how much I'm loving Kay Arthur's Back to the Garden? Lord, have mercy, women must do this study, teens, singles etc. Especially singles!! If every woman took this study and passed it on we could have a new, godly, pure, sexual revolution TO THE GLORY OF GOD!

You'll be hearing more about it again.

Well, I'm off to get ready for the day. Lots to do.

3 comments:

Javetta Allen Mercadel said...

Thanks for following my blog MITZI! I had no idea that anyone would even find it.

Your blog looks great, and I just happen to be looking for a bible study to get into. I am going to look that one up. I've never done anything by Kay Arthur and from what I hear, I am missing out on a lot. Well, thanks again...and if you don't mind me asking, how did you find my blog?

Abba's Girl said...

Your new look is great.

I know how to do www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

Their instructions are pretty easy, there was a mistake in the directions, but they made note of it.

Hope you have a blessed week.

Abba's Girl said...

Mitzi,

I just wanted to drop by and say Merry Christmas!

Annette