Friday, June 13, 2008

DECORATING THE BLOG

I'm going to play around with the blog and see if I can add somethings. I want to add my favorite blogs, the ones I visit daily, visit mornin, noon' and night. I'm always visiting Living Proof website. That one will be on the list for sure.

I don't know how some blogs can go on and on with interesting things and my mind is such a blank. No inspiration. I did finish reading The Memory Keepers Daughter today while at the doctors office. It was pretty good. I did leave it for a few days at a time so for me that was not on my A list, but it was good. The last A-list book I read was the Kite Runner. Couldn't put that one down. Read it in the morning, during break, at lunch, come home read it etc. Great book.

Frank my husband is going to be working for his brother tomorrow with my son Adam for some extra money. We can all use the extra money in California here with the gas prices so high. It's ridiculous. I ususally go the the Chevron but it's up to $4.59 right now. It can change by tomorow morning. I've been going to Exxon because it is 20 cents cheaper. I think I'll start shopping at the 99 cent store too. I hate cutting coupons but maybe I'll give that a try when gas gets to $5, 6 a gallon

Well back to blogging. Gee, I did have something to say. :)

3 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I read The Kite Runner, too. I thought it was really good.

I can't believe how high the gas is getting. It makes you think twice about where you're going and whether it's necessary or not.

BTW, wasn't that Laker game disappointing? Let's hope for the best on Sunday.

Abba's Girl said...

I loved The Kite Runner, bought it at an airport because I forgot to bring a book to read from London to Houston.

I keep thinking one day...I will sell books on e-bay or half.com to recoup a little of what I spent.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

When I first started my blog, I thought how in the world will this blog continue, I really dont think I will have enough to post, well lo and behold there are tons of things to post!!1 Now I have to decide what to share and not share!!! You begin to take pictures just for your blog, is really quite rediculous! haha Anyway, have fun with it!!!