Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BIBLE STUDY IS SO IRRISISTABLE

Just when I made the decision not to do Beth's blog study "No Other God's" I went and bought the workbook today and signed up on her blog. The excitement that surrounds her blog today is contagious. I just love that so many of my sisters in Christ across the nation and out of the US are so into indepth study of God's Word.


I've been doing Breaking Free with two gals from church on Friday's and on Tuesday I lead a small group doing Genesis. Call me crazy but I think I might be able to squeeze in just one more study. I also opted to have an email partner. I don't know how that's going to be arranged but it will be nice to partner with another siesta who loves being in the Word. I've started to pray that God teams me up with someone especially chosen by Him.


The Lakers finally beat the Celtics tonight. They must win three more!

I

1 comment:

Abba's Girl said...

It is so exciting to see how many Siestas have signed up for the Bible Study!

I facilitated Breaking Free years ago, what a blessing that study was to all of us.

God's blessings to you.

Annette