Friday, June 20, 2008

IT IS SOOOOO HOT TODAY

Yes, it's a hot one today. I don't do heat well. I don't like to sweat and then I fell like I'm starting to wilt. The A/C is on in the bedroom so that's at least one room at a cooler temperature. The rest of the house is HOT. My house is wood so I think that keeps the heat in. But I really can't complain about the heat because I know in the east the temperature and humidity are unbearable. I don't think I'd survive Florida kinda heat. Why am I posting about the heat? It must be getting to my heat, head!

Just glanced at the blog dashboard and it says 'scheduled outage at 3 PM.' What's that mean? Due to too much electricity being used? There's a 'learn more' line i can click. I'll go learn more. Bye.

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Yes, it is too hot! I'm thankful to have the air conditioner. The kids went in the sprinkler for just a bit, just to cool them off. I hope it cools off in the next couple of days. I'm like you, the heat and I don't mix too well.

Anonymous said...

Mitzi! We have no A/C and it is so so hot!!!