Friday, July 18, 2008

SOME NEW PICTURES

Me and Frank last Saturday at Gina's Aunt Kimmie's baby shower.

Gina's mom Chante (my sweet daughter-in-law, in the middle) with her high school friend on the left and her softball buddie on the right.

Larissa (grandchild #2) hubby Frank, Gina (grandchild #3 when she would let me hold her) and myself. This picture was from Frank's camera.


"Just try and hold me Granmma!"



Say cheese!




The little prodigy.



I have to give credit to Chante and her mom Darlene for these pictures. I got them off of their myspace albums. Thanks C & D.

Gina is 27 months and is going through a stage where she will not allow me to grab a hold of her for a hug or a kiss. She tells me to go. I will wait patiently for her to come around, because Christmas is just around the corner. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Nice pictures. The first one with you and Frank is especially so.
All my kids went through that stage where they didn't want to hug or kiss Grandmas. They didn't cry but they did that stiff as a board thing when hugged!

Abba's Girl said...

What sweet pictures, you can see the love in them.