Saturday, July 19, 2008

SPIRITUAL WARFARE OR WHAT

Today Timothy got hit in the head with the baseball at his game. A huge lump appeared so Tim & Leah took him to urgent care. He's fine but it was a little scarry after all we've been through the last couple of weeks.

At the park I turned to Frank and asked him if this was spiritual warfare. He said he was thinking the same thing.

I've since prayed for physical protection on my entire family. And I am not going to fall for satan's lies that cause me to panic. Timothy, as well as all my family, is in His hands.

1 comment:

Abba's Girl said...

Mitzi, I suggest pleading the Blood of Jesus over everyone in your family. Something similar to: I plead the Blood of Jesus over myself from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. No weapon formed against me will prosper. In Jesus' Name.

Annette