Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED!?

I ended up in the emergency room early this morning. How did I get there?

I've been very nervous/stressed/anxious, more than even I realized, about Larissa and her seizures. Well it come out throug a strong axiety attache around 3 AM. I rolled over in bed and felt a strange pain on my side. I got up to get a drink of water and suddenly I felt a hot heat spread across my stomach, back & arms. I've never felt this before and became quite alarmed. I went into the bedroom and told Frank I had to go to the hospital. Call 911! They came and transported me to the hospital as my blood pressure was sky high and they thought maybe I was having a stroke. PTL I had not stroke or heart attack by the grace of God.

At the hospital I was given a cat scan and ultrasound of my stomach area.

All during this time the song by Matt Redmond, "Never Let Go" was going through my mind. Also going through my mind was the worse, death, stroke, and terrible fear. After a couple of hours of fear I finally realized that I was thining too much of the negative. Satan was whispering truth to me but it really wasn't the truth=NO Other Gods study again. The truth was yes, these things can happen to me but God is with me. I am not alone. He has me in his hand and his will be done. I decided to "renew" my mind and no longer dwell on the marcabe but on the blessing and promises of our good God. I ask the Spirit to bring to mind the promises of the Word. "I will never leave you nor forsake you" "I have called you by name, you are mine" "Greater is he who is you than he who is in the world" Greater is God.

After about 13 hours at the emergency (can you belive that!) I was released and the conclusion was that I had an axiety attack. I've been very anxious about Larissa. Read the post below.

Well, I'm praising God that it wasn't more serious and I'm asking God to direct me in ways to release my burdens to him, minute by minute. I'm very tired right now as I was given a relaxer and am still a little groggy. Going to bed now and sleep like a baby.

If I can I'm going to download the video "Never Let Go" from you or God tube. I don't know how to do it so don't hold your breath. :)

2 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

So glad you are better and you did not suffer a heart attack or stroke.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to fill Mitzi with Your peace, the peace which passes all understanding. I ask You to bring Scripture to her when anxiety and fear try to attack.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over Mitzi from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I thank You she is covered by the Blood and no weapon formed against her will prosper.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

MITZI said...

Sweet Annette, thank you.